Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pretty in Pink


Oh, hello there! Since we last chatted I've gotten married, taken a fantastic honeymoon in Vermont, released a major project at work, enjoyed life as newlyweds, traveled to Seattle for Thanksgiving, and done a lot of cooking, baking, and nesting.

One thing I've tried to cut back on? Shopping. At least on clothing for myself (though we're working on being more frugal overall). However, when I literally gasped in delight when I spotted these pretty little shoes at the Target (ask my friend P for corroboration), I knew I had to bring them home. I've loved this style of loafers this season, but have only seen them in leopard print. While I love me some leopard, I've maxed out my quota in the shoe department (the two pairs I already have seems a bit excessive), so pink, my favorite color, are the perfect alternative. While they aren't quite broken in just yet, they make me smile every time I put them on. I'd say they were definitely worth $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment