Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, Continued Intention



This year's resolution (I know, I'm forever the optimist) is fairly simple, and something that I'm continuing from the previous year: live life with intention.

I've tried to be more mindful with what I eat and purchase and how I spend my time, but I still have a long way to go. My resolution may be big (and a bit unwieldy), but I've broken it down into a few (read: 21) goals to make it more manageable.

Though I may talk about more of these later, one of my goals is to buy only items I truly love. Relatedly, another, inspired by Joslyn of Operation Simplicity, is to end the year with fewer belongings than I started.

To keep myself accountable, I'll be periodically posting purchases I've made, as well as when I donate/gift/toss items. Here's to a more intentional 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment