Friday, August 26, 2011

Bonne Weekend!




Happy Friday, y'all. I'm so excited that the weekend is here, even though Irene is looking like she could make things quite a bit crazier than usual for most of the East Coast. I'm keeping everyone in her path in my thoughts, but especially eastern North Carolina, as well as my home state of Connecticut (and the rest of the tri-state area).

We're hoping to head farther west in NC to partake in some fun outdoor activities, but we'll see what these storms have in store for us. Either way, I'm planning to start tomorrow off with some early-morning yoga followed by my usual trip to the farmers' market. That coupled with lots of quality time with Kate and I'll be good to go regardless of whatever else the weekend holds!

Let's all meet back here in one piece on Monday, k?

No comments:

Post a Comment