Monday, August 29, 2011

Music Monday: Earth, Wind, & Fire



Happy Monday! I hope y'all survived Irene and are in one piece. It was really windy here, but things were relatively calm otherwise and we used the opportunity to get lots done around the house before heading out on a tubing adventure with friends yesterday.

My family is also holding up well in CT, though Mama W and some other relatives are still without power. Fingers crossed that it's back on soon. I'm also sending lots of good thoughts to Vermont, which got slammed by Irene and is dealing with some serious flooding.

On a happier note, since September will be arriving this Thursday (seriously, when did that happen?!), I haven't been able to get this song out of my head and decided to share. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment